The most convenient way to do away with dry winter air is to install a whole house steam humidifier. We recommend Honeywell’s TrueSTEAM because it is simply the best.
An often overlooked characteristic of dry interior air is that it makes you feel colder than the actual temperature of the room. This happens because dry air absorbs moisture from your skin. When moisture evaporates away from your body, you cool down, much like the effect you feel when cooling off after sweating. Too much dry air in your house will make you feel colder even if you have your furnace set at a relatively high level.
A whole house steam humidification system will effectively relieve conditions caused by dry air. With better humidity levels in the air, you are more comfortable in your home
Why Honeywell’s TrueSTEAM ?
- Moisture on Demand - TrueSTEAM works by producing its own steam independent of equipment operation, so your home gets moisture when you need it most.
- Eco-Friendly - TrueSTEAM is the most eco-friendly way to humidify your home, because for every 1 gallon of water used, 1 gallon of humidification is produced.
- "True Steam" - While other humidifiers rely on moisture-filled pads that can be susceptible to bacteria growth in the water and the airstream, TrueSTEAM delivers "true steam" - the cleanest form of humidification.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind - TrueSTEAM is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home's central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueSTEAM automatically fills itself.
- Whole-House Solution - Installs directly or remotely to your furnace to deliver moisture throughout your entire home.
- Minimal Maintenance - Simply clean once a year with soap and water and the rest of the time it cleans itself automatically.
- 5-Year Warranty
Chapman Air & Heat’s goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues specific to your air conditioning and heating equipment. For 31 + years, we have been a reliable source of HVAC sales and service in the D/FW area. We provide high-quality service and repairs performed to exact industry standards. Is a whole house steam humidifier right for you? If so, call us for your complimentary in-home visit. 214.340.4999